WOMEN'S FORUM FOR THE ECONOMY & SOCIETY
From 2007 to 2017, 37EAST represented Paris-based Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society in the Western Hemisphere.
Our mission ranged across business development to media & public relations, benchmarking, event management and content creation.
Overall, 37EAST participated in 19 conferences in Brazil, China, France, Mexico and Myanmar, including four that we fully directed (Brazil 2013-2014 | Mexico 2016-2017). We also organized special events in New York, Brazil and Mexico.
- Business development
- Public & media relations
- Pre-selection of speakers and honorees, including Rising Talents in the United States, Brazil and Mexico.
- Network development: Brazil (2011), South Africa (2013), Colombia (2014), Mexico (2014), Cuba (2016) and Canada (2017-2018)
- Event development / contribution: France (2007-2017); China (2008); Brazil (2012-2014); Myanmar (2013-2014); Mexico (2014; 2016-2017); United States (New York)
- Event management: Brazil (2013-2014); Mexico (2016-2017)
- Special programs and/or initiatives: performance of Seven (Women’s Forum Global Meeting 2008); launch of CEO Champions (Global Meeting, Brazil, Mexico and Myanmar); Governance Hub; Amazing Women; and Nursery (Mexico)
Since 2005 the Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society has been the world’s leading platform featuring women’s views and voices on major social and economic issues. Along with the flagship Women’s Forum Global Meeting in Deauville, important Women’s Forum Meetings have taken place in Brazil, Myanmar, Brussels, Italy, Dubai, Mexico and Mauritius. The Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society expresses its commitment to women’s progress throughout the year with a range of Women’s Forum Initiatives set up in partnership with corporations, media groups and non-governmental organizations. The Women’s Forum also promotes the advancement of women through regional and international networks. Headquartered in Paris, the Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society is a Publicis Groupe company.