FRENCH INSTITUTE ALLIANCE FRANÇAISE (FIAF)
Since 2007, we have been handling public and media relations for the French Institute Alliance Française’s annual Trophée des Arts gala.
The Trophée des Arts honors an artist who exemplifies FIAF’s mission of French-American friendship and cross-cultural exchange (Trophée des Arts). The gala also celebrates a leading business figure, diplomat, or philanthropist for outstanding contributions to the French-American community (Pilier d’Or).
The Gala evening raises funds to support FIAF’s educational and cultural programs.
Mission also included the editing and reporting for a special magazine dedicated to the first edition of Crossing the Line.
- Public and media relations
- Interview and profile the honorees for the gala dinner journal (with exceptions)
- Reporting and Editing Crossing the Line Magazine
- Press releases
- Social media
- Coordination of photographers and journalists during the event
- Pre and post-event coverage
- Assisted client in selecting and contacting some of the honorees, special guests, and emcees
The French Institute Alliance Française (FIAF) is New York’s premiere French cultural and language center. FIAF’s mission is to create and offer New Yorkers innovative and unique programs in education and the arts that explore the evolving diversity and richness of French cultures.
FIAF seeks to generate new ideas and promote cross-cultural dialogue through partnerships and new platforms of expression.