WOMEN'S FORUM Brazil 2012
Video (c) Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society.
After being in charge of bringing together a Brazilian delegation to the Women’s Forum Global Meeting in France in 2011, 37EAST was asked, under the leadership of WEFCOS CEO Jacqueline Franjou, to participate in the team that developed the first Women’s Forum in Brazil led in France by Pierre Marello and Magali Marrannes.
Work involved business development, network building, promotion, on-site coordination and program assistance.
The program director was Jennifer Milliken.
One of the main objectives was to involved Brazilian corporations and organizations in the this first edition of Women’s Forum Brazil. We successfully developed partnerships with the Brazilian brands:
- Instituto Brasileiro de Governança Corporativa
- Editora Abril
We also developed local partnerships with:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sodexo Puras
- Women Corporate Directors
Our role included the confirmation of partnership with HYATT in Chicago and the coordination with Publicis Groupe local subsidiary Andreoli MSL Brasil.
Media component was also key, and we pitched stories to local and international media.
Lastly, 37EAST scouted Brazil for delegates and to assist the Program directors with speakers, and among them:
- Actress and Philanthropist Mariana Ximenes
- co-founder of Projeto Uerê Yvonne Bezerra de Mello
- Koury Lopes Advogados senior partner Isabel Franco
- PwC Brazil CEO Fernando Alves
- Barclays Brazil Managing Director Cristiane Pedote
- Beleza Natural CEO Leila Velez
- Singer Daniela Mercury