The client asked 37EAST to assist in developing the Women’s Forum Myanmar.
For the first edition in 2013, the role was to lead on-site all media relations and business development in the US.
For the second edition, 37EAST assisted the CEO of the Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society Jacqueline Franjou and the project director Laetitia Colonna with strategic relations, business development, and developing the conference in two different cities in two days.
- Coordination of 100+ journalists on site
- Organized a press conference for Aung San Suu Kyi
- Worked with the IMF to organize a press conference for Christine Lagarde
- Worked with the French Embassy to Myanmar to organize a press conference for the French minister of Culture
- Press releases
- Moderated sessions on media
- Launched CEO Champions and moderated session
- Business development (Ann Taylor, Myanmar Airways International, PepsiCo and KBZ)
- Brand visibility on plane who flew participants from Yangon to Naypyidaw
- Coordination in Naypyidaw