As the North and LatAm representative of the Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society, 37EAST was asked to meet and select women leaders in all sectors to build a delegation from Brazil to attend the 2011 Women’s Forum Global Meeting in Deauville, France that same year.
We worked with Ubifrance France in Brazil and Andreoli/MSL Brazil.
This delegation led to the development of the Women’s Forum in Sao Paulo from 2012 to 2014.
Members of the delegation were also selected to join the Rising Talents’ group and the CEO Champions’ initiative. Others contributed to create a cultural dialogue at the conference.
- Network development
- One on one meetings in Sao Paulo, Brasilia and Rio de Janeiro
- Pre-selection of Rising Talents’s candidate in Brazil
- Partnership development with TAM Airlines
- Partnership development with Rio2016
- Coordination of Brazilian cultural activities
- Participation in building and assisting the Brazilian Delegation to the Women’s Forum Global Meeting 2011 in France
- Interview of all delegates for quotes published in Brazilian delegation booklet
- Follow up and engagement with members of the Brazilian delegation after the meeting in France to launch the first Women’s Forum Brazil (2012)